Tell us your deepest darkest secrets. Confess a long-time crush. Find a missed connection.
1. All submissions are 100% anonymous.
2. Bullying, political posts unrelated to Harvard life, shit-posting, solicitation, questions, and inappropriate comments about named people will NOT be posted.
3. All posts must Facebook community guidelines. Violent or dehumanizing speech, harmful stereotypes, statements of inferiority, or calls for exclusion or segregation on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, or gender qualify as hate speech.
4. Please add a CW/TW (content/trigger warning) to your submission if relevant.
5. We are happy to take down posts that you feel violate community guidelines or your privacy. Please privately message us on Facebook with the post number and your reasoning.
6. Confessions are posted at www.facebook.com/theharvardconfessions. Because of the sheer volume of submissions, we apologize if we take time or are otherwise unable to post your submission.
Adverts are provided by Uni-Truths and are not part of Harvard Confessions